Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hard work never fails

  When we do hard work and immediate results are not visible we loose our patients and think that our invested time, sincerity & dedication turned in vain. But it is sure that your work is stored somewhere in your account for the better opportunity. At appropriate time it will appear unexpected. Long afterwords also it may turned into humongous gain. Lord Krishna preaching in Bhagwat Geeta dipicts the same doctrine of performing duty without wishing the results- Karmanye Vadhikarastu Ma phaleshu kadachan.
L W Longfellow's poem The Arrow & the Song expresses the same.
I shot an arrow into the air
It fell to earth I knew not where.
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it with its flight

I breathed a song into the air
It fell to earth, I knew not where
For, who can have the sight so keen & strong
That it can follow the flight of a song

Long long afterwards, in an oak
I found the arrow still unbroken
And the song from the beginning to end
I found again in the heart of a friend.

So after many years also one can yield the fruits of hard work. It never ends fruitless.




No comments:

Post a Comment